ONSKY FARM is well-known for adding absolutely nothing to their dried vegetables just like the way moms used to dry their vegetables back in the days. 100% Korea-grown vegetables are naturally dried and packaged.
Ingredients: Korean Goatsbeard (Sam Namul)
1. Soak desired amount of dried wild aster in boiling water for 30 minutes to an hour.
2. Rinse in running water 3~4 times, then squeeze excess water from the vegetable
3. Add soup soy sauce, sesame oil. Mix together well.
4. Fry in a pan with grape seed oil until the vegetable softens. Add sesame seeds.
5. Enjoy as stir-fried banchan dish or add to your bibimbap mix!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.