Enrich your diet with the healthy and nutritious Organic Korean Germinated Black Rice from Misilan. Made with natural, eco-friendly organic glutinous black rice grown free from any pesticides. Sourced from local farmers upstream the Seomjin River in Gokseong, Jeollanam-do, Korea.
Ingredients: 100% organic germinated black rice
- Mix white and germinated black rice at the ratio of 7:3 or 8:2 before cooking.
- Add and mix evenly (Increase the amount of germinated rice according to your preference, for more flavor and healthy nutrients).
- No need to soak rice in water in advance. Just cook it the way you'd cook white rice.
- 100% Korea grown
- Organic certification
- By supplying appropriate moisture, temperature, and oxygen to glutinous black rice, the nutrition increases, and the rice sprouts to about 1mm to 5mm
- As the grains germinate, these nutrients are multiplied by several to hundreds of times and are called gamma-amino acids (Gaba)