Enrich your diet with the healthy and nutritious Organic Korean Germinated Brown Rice from Misilan. Made with natural, eco-friendly organic brown rice grown free from any pesticides. Sourced from local farmers upstream the Seomjin River in Gokseong, Jeollanam-do, Korea.
Ingredients: 100% organic germinated brown rice
- Mix white and brown rice at the ratio of 7:3 or 8:2 before cooking.
- Add and mix evenly (Increase the amount of germinated rice according to your preference, for more flavor and healthy nutrients).
- No need to soak rice in water in advance. Just cook it the way you'd cook white rice.
- 100% Korea grown
- Organic certification
- By supplying appropriate moisture, temperature, and oxygen to glutinous brown rice, the nutrition increases, and the rice sprouts to about 1mm to 5mm.
- Brown rice is packed with nutrients such as vitamins, sugar proteins, fatty minerals, and dietary fiber.
- As the grains germinate, these nutrients are multiplied by several to hundreds of times and are called gamma-amino acids (Gaba).
- Germinated brown rice fosters new nutrients not found in conventional brown rice including arabinoxylan, gamma oryzanol, chlorophyll, SOD enzymes, minerals, etc.