Enjoy the delicious Dried Pollock Soup with Bean Sprouts Rice Bowl from Ottogi. Made from Korean ingredients including bean sprouts, leeks, tofu, and pepper.
1. Peel the lid of rice up to the dotted line before cooking in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place the cooked rice into the cup and add liquid soup.
3. Pour water (270ml) up to the line in the cup and heat in microwave.
4. Mix and enjoy!
- Ottogi Rice: Water, rice, glucono-delta lactone
- Sauce: Cod Bone Extract, Dried Pollock Seasoning (Dried Pollock Extract Powder, Taffy Powder, Dextrin, Salt, L-Monosodium Glutamate, Seafood Seasoning, (Steyka Plicata, Dextrin, Salt, Sugar, Water, Soy Sauce, Disodium 5- Ribonucleotide), Kelp Powder, Yeast Extract, Green Onion Extract, Bonito Extract, Radish Extract, Garlic, Seasoning (Bonito, Salt, Corn Starch), Modified Starch, Beef Extract, Umami Seasoning, (Seatangle, Dextrin, Salt), Sesame Oil, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Green Pepper Extract, Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Xanthan Gum, Water
- Topping: Dried Pollock, Dried Leek, Dried Red Pepper, Dried Tofu (Soybean, Maltose, Potato Starch, Calcium Sulfate)
- Contains Cod, Pollock, Wheat, Soybean
- Fat 3.5g (6%)
- Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg (7%)
- Sodium 1080mg (45%)
- Carbohydrate 51g (17%)
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugar - less than 1g
- Protein 10g (20%)
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.