Soothe your body and soul with the deliciously rich, savory, and comforting Korean favorite in Ottogi’s Instant Beef Bone Soup with Outer Leaves (Ugeoji). Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from all-natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. High-quality beef cuts, bones, and traditional Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in world-class, HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich, umami flavors and nutrition. The ingredients are so efficiently frozen that each ingredient reverts to its original fresh state during cooking! Reinvigorate your body with the richly flavored, nutrient-dense, energizing, and satisfyingly filling bone broth and beef stew from Ottogi!
1. Boil 1 block in 300ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice, and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
Ingredients List 22g (35kcal.)
- Dried cabbage, green onion, Sagol (Beef bone) extract [88% of bone mineral concentrate of soluble solid content), Refined salt, shou dong sauce (pork, beef extract garlic, Ugan Extract, Yangji Soup Paste, High-Glutinous Seasoning Powder, Flavor Base, Refined salt, dextrin vegetable extract, pepper extract mixed with broth, miso (Soybean, Wheat), starch, flavor enhancer
- Carbohydrate 5g (2%)
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 2g (4%)
- Fat 0.8g (2%)
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg (2%)
- Sodium 820mg (41%)
*Manufactured in same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.