Try the savory traditional Korean Soybean Paste Soup with Zucchini from Ottogi! Quick and easy to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic soup instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. Expertly aged bean paste and high-quality Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich flavors and nutrition.
1. Boil 1 block in 300ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice, and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
- Zucchini, bean paste, green onion, shiitake mushroom, clam extract, dextrin, garlic, starch, flavor base vegan Extract Yangji Soup Paste, Red Pepper Powder, Sagol Flavoring Powder, Flavor Base, Anchovy Broth concentrate, pepper concentrate, Beef seasoning base, Zucchini miso soup seasoning powder (Milk), Chili Pepper Powder, Beef Concentrated Extract, Rosemary
- Carbohydrates 10g (3%)
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 3g (6%)
- Fat 0.8g (2%)
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg (8%)
- Sodium 810mg (41%)
*Manufactured in the same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.