Enjoy the delicious flavors of traditional Korean Dolsot Bibimbap from Ottogi instantly! Filled with healthy native Korean ingredients including vegetables, herbs, beef, and Korean seasonings!
Quick and easy to make, this “Dolsot Bibimbap,” or Korean mixed rice, captures the smoky flavors of freshly seared bibimbap rice, meat, veggies, and addictingly tasty bibim sauce mixed in sizzling hot stone bowls. Ottogi dolsot bibimbap includes bean sprouts, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, beef, and a delicious blend of seasonings for a spicy, sweet, and savory bibim sauce. Ready within minutes, simply heat and enjoy whether you’re at home or on the go!
1. Peel the lid of rice up to the dotted line before cooking in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place the cooked rice into the cup and add vegetables, red pepper sauce, and sesame oil.
3. Mix and enjoy!
- Delicious Ottogi cup rice: rice, acidity regulator * Bibimbap: bean sprouts, Shiitake mushroom, carrot, fern, purified water, lactic acid, calcium lactate, stir-fried red pepper paste: red pepper paste [starch syrup, mixed seasoning, wheat flour, wheat rice, alcohol], Gochujang [starch syrup, mixed seasoning, wheat flour, wheat rice, refined salt], beef, Purified water, starch syrup, sugar, chili powder, refined salt, sesame oil, garlic, onion, shiitake mushroom extract, roasted red pepper oil.
- Stir-fried sesame seeds, beef back, flavor enhancer, pepper powder, lactic acid, xanthan gum, paprika extract
- Sesame oil: 100% sesame seeds
- Contains soybean, wheat, beef, milk, and squid
- This product manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as crab, shrimp, pork, tomato, chicken, egg, and shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels).
- Sodium 700mg (35%)
- Carbohydrates 61g (19%)
- Sugar 7g (7%)
- Cholesterol 5mg (2%)
- Fat 7g (13%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 1.7g
- Protein 7g (13%)e
- The ratio (%) to the standard value of nutritional content per day is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may differ depending on the calories required by the individual.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.