The Ottogi Real Sweet and Spicy Noodle (Jjolmyeon) is a delicious Korean summer noodle dish. The chewy texture of the noodles and flavor of the sauce pair great with fried pork belly or fried dumplings! These cold noodles are also perfect for when you want some delicious noodles with a bit of a kick.
1. Bring 550mL of water to a boil and add dried vegetable flakes.
2. Add noodles into the water and boil for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Drain the water, then rinse the noodles with cold water.
4. Add liquid soup (adjust as needed).
5. Mix and enjoy! Add kimchi, sliced cucumber, and boiled egg to elevate your meal!
Noodle: Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Sweet Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsified Oil (Soybean Oil, D-Sorbitol, Soybean Lecithin, Glycerin Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Garlic Extract, Calcium (Egg Shell), Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin Liquid Soup: Red Pepper Paste, Sugar, Oligosaccharide, Red Pepper Seasoning Sauce (Red Pepper Paste, Starch Syrup, Sugar), Water, Brewing Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kelp Extract, Beef Extract, Red Pepper, Yeast Extract, Onion, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Chilli Extract, Maltodextrin, Disodium 5'-Inosinate, Disodium 5'-Guanylate, Sesame, Malic Acid, Salt, Ginger Powder Dehydrated Vegetable Mix: Cabbage, Egg Cake
*Contains Wheat, Soybean, Egg
21.16oz 600g (150g x 4)