This item is shipped separately by itself from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE SHIPPING service.
NOTE: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE standard shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping for regular items, users must reach a total of $99, NOT including SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING products in their order as they are shipped separately.
Premium Cypress Wood 2-Tier Steamer Set (Hinoki Steamer)
Introducing Upgraded version of premium cypress wood 2-tier steamer, the perfect addition to your kitchen for healthy and delicious cooking. Made with best quality cypress wood, our steamers offer excellent sterilization power, ensuring that your food is cooked safely and hygienically.
Our cypress wood steamers are not only functional but also stylish making them an ideal choice for entertaining guests. Their elegant design can be incorporated into any decor, adding a touch of luxury and sophistication to your home.
Experience the joy of steaming your favorite dishes in a luxurious and special way with our cypress wood steamers. Whether you're cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, our steamers offer a unique and healthy cooking experience that is sure to impress. Order yours today and start enjoying the benefits of cypress wood steaming.
- Size: 330mm x 260mm x 90mm
- Cypress Wood Steamer Body x 2
- Cypress Wood Tray x 2
- Cypress Wood Lid for the steamers
- Stainless Pot x 1
- Glass lid for the pot x 1
- Premium Hinoki Steamer (편백나무 찜기) with best quality cypress wood
- Premium quality stainless pot with a lid
- Made in Korea
- 100% hand-crafted from wood selection to processing and production of finished product.
- When using the steamer on a gas stove, use caution as high firepower can cause scorching.
- Due to the natural characteristics of wood, there may be dents, scratches, and twists present.
How to Use:
- Prepare meat, seafood, and/or vegetables of your choice.
- Fill the pot with water or soup stock and place the steamer on top of the pot.
- Place the food inside the steamer, making sure that it is arranged in a single layer.
- Place the other steamer on top of the steamer, and place the food in a single layer.
- In a medium-high heat, bring the pot to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low heat and let the food steam for the desired amount of time. The cooking time varies depending on the type of food you are steaming.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov