Featuring the flavorful and pesticide-free Korean Plum Extract (aged 3 years) from Pyongwon Farms! Selected from plums grown in the high altitude of Muju County in Korea’s North Jeolla Province. Its daily climate and temperature range is ideal for developing the best natural taste and aroma. With a sour and natural taste, this expertly aged plum extract is full of health benefits. Korean plum extract is known to help maintain digestive health, detoxifying the body, and overcoming fatigue. With time, the plum juice extract becomes deeper and richer in flavor. Enjoy as a healthy drink with water or add into your favorite recipes as a seasoning or sugar substitute!
- Enjoy hot during the winter or cool in the summer! Simply add plum extract at 1:6 with water.
- Natural sour plum flavor.
- It can also be used as a substitute for sugar in kimchi seasoning. If you add with all kimchi seasonings, the flavor becomes even more delicious!
- Great for bulgogi and other meat marinades!
- Add little by little when frying anchovies to remove the fishy smell.
- When making seasonings, use as a sugar substitute.
Ingredients: Pesticide-free Plum 60%, Sugar 40%
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.