Experience the premium quality go Korean Sesame Oil Sticks from Queen’s Bucket! Extracted from 100% domestic sesame seeds carefully grown and selected in Korea.
Enjoy the wonderful toasted, nutty flavor and rich nutrition of Korean sesame oil! Perfect as seasoning, sauce, or cooking base for Korean classics like bibimbap and seaweed soup! You can add it as a dressing for salads, rice porridge, and even yogurt! Sesame oil is packed with healthy nutrients including various vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. Healthy fats are key in helping our body grow, developing our brain, and absorbing vitamins. As an essential nutrient, you can boost your health by taking one tablespoon of seed oil per day. Sesame oil is no longer just a seasoning!
Works wonderfully when fused with different dishes and sauces! Try mixing sesame oil with balsamic vinegar for a delicious salad dressing. Feel free to experiment with your favorite ingredients!
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight, and consume immediately as it may deteriorate after opening.
- Clumps may form in the oil and is not an indicator of compromised quality. Simply shake before use.
- 100% sesame seeds (domestic)
- A cold-press milking machine extracts the oil and all of its natural taste, aroma, and nutritional benefits.
- Unlike conventional vegetable oils that are roasted at high temperatures, Queen’s Bucket oils are expertly processed with far infrared rays at low temperatures.
- This captures valuable nutrients while preventing a burnt taste/feel.
- Most importantly, it removes any danger of benzopyrene.
- Bottling directly with safe filtering using pharmaceutical and food grade filters
- and delivered fresh.
- Filters made of pure natural materials and cationic resins designed to filter out harmful ingredients and particles effectively.
- No benzopyrene detected through hazardous chemical test results jointly conducted by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.