Experience the premium quality Organic Sesame Oil from Queen’s Bucket! Extracted from 100% organic sesame seeds carefully grown and selected in Korea.
The wonderful toasted, nutty flavor and rich nutrition of Korean sesame oil is perfect as seasoning, sauce, or cooking base for Korean classics like bibimbap and seaweed soup! You can add it as a dressing for salads, rice porridge, and even yogurt! Sesame oil is packed with healthy nutrients including various vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids.
Works wonderfully when fused with different dishes and sauces! Try mixing sesame oil with balsamic vinegar for a delicious salad dressing. Feel free to experiment with your favorite ingredients!
- 100% organic sesame seeds grown in Korea.
- Infrared-roasted, expeller-pressed to preserve its natural taste, aroma, and nutritional benefits. Unlike conventional vegetable oils that are roasted at high temperatures, Queen’s Bucket oils are expertly processed with far infrared rays at low temperatures.
- Bottled directly with safe filtering using pharmaceutical and food grade filters
- and delivered fresh.
- No benzopyrene detected through hazardous chemical test results jointly conducted by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Clumps may form in the oil and is not an indicator of compromised quality. Simply shake before use.
Expiration Date: 07/26/2024
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.