Looking for a health boost on the go? Try Cconma USA’s red ginseng sticks that are dosed conveniently in small sticks for quick and easy access. Only 100% domestic Punggi ginseng matured at least 6 years is used. Produced in Punggi, Gyeongbuk, Korea, Punggi ginseng is very small and rare making up only 1% of the total ginseng production in Korea. It has a high saponin ratio at about 7: 3 in each red ginseng root. Cconma red ginseng has 0% synthetic additives. Instead, they added flavor with honest side ingredients to soften the taste of Punggi ginseng, which has a high saponin and a strong bitter taste. They added natural and refreshing flavors using aronia, persimmon, jujube and grape. Red ginseng helps maintain bodily health as a functional health food by boosting immunity, improving blood flow through inhibition of platelet aggregation and improving memory.
- For specific constitutions and allergies, please check the ingredients before ingestion.
- The red ginseng may have exterior precipitation, but shake it well as the quality and function of the product won’t be compromised.
- Take care if currently taking any medication (diabetes treatment, anticoagulant).
- Do not heat the pouch in its microwave oven.
- Take one stick daily to fully experience red ginseng health benefits.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight, and consume immediately because it may deteriorate after opening.
- Easy-cut packaging makes it easy to open and eat anytime, anywhere.
- May improve blood flow, memory immunity, relieve fatigue, and inhibit heel platelet aggregation
Ingredient and Nutrition List 10ml (20 kcal.)
- Red ginseng concentrate (6 years old, more than 60% solids, Ginsenoside Rg1, sum of Rb1 and Rg3 6.5mg/g, domestic) 15%[Raw Ginseng Blend Ratio: Red ginseng root 70%, Red ginseng root 30%, 6-year-old root, Domestic],Qingdao persimmon extract concentrate (domestic), jujube concentrate (domestic), Grape juice concentrate (domestic), Aronia juice concentrate, Purified water.
- Carbohydrates 4g (1%)
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g (0%)
- Fat 0g (0%)
- Sodium 5mg
- Ginsenoside Rg1, sum of Rb1 and Rg3 7mg