Our tteokbokki sauce maintains the iconic flavor of spicy and sweet while being convenient for those who may not have the time or energy to make their own from scratch. It brings the truly authentic Korean street food that’s beloved by Koreans right into your kitchen! Tteokbokki is pretty much the perfect spicy snack after a night out on the town. Be warned, the umami taste of tteokbokki is aggressively addicting!
- First, soften the rice cakes by soaking them in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Then, add the rice cakes into boiling water or soup stock over medium heat.
- Simply mix and add your favorite vegetables while stir-frying the rice cakes with the sauce.
- Additional toppings can be added such as hard-boiled eggs, radish, or even ramen noodles!
- Pairs perfectly with some kimbap or dumplings!