Enjoy the crunchy and delicious Sancheong Korean Wild Vegetable Nurungji! Features the distinctive smokey, roasted flavor of traditional Korean nurungji (Korean roasted rice) made from hand with native wild greens and grains. It contains 5 germination enzyme grains plus 7 nutrients!
Nurungji is essentially the thin crust that forms on the bottom of traditional Korean pots and pans when cooking rice over the fire. Every Korean remembers searching the bottom of the rice pot for the golden, crispy, and addictingly tasty treat as a child.
This classic Korean treat is full of nutrition and flavor from five germination enzyme grains including:
- Germinated Brown Rice
- Germinated Brown Glutinous Rice
- Germinated Black Rice
- Germinated Barley
- Germinated Wheat
It also contains seven different nutrients from Korean ingredients such as chwinamul (aster scaber), cudrania leaves, chestnut, purslane, bamboo shoots, kelp, and bamboo salts. Natural germination is becoming recognized as a new superfood as it maximizes nutritional benefits.
This blend of healthy germinated grains and native Korean ingredients is the secret to the deep, savory flavor of Sancheong Wild Vegetable Nurungji! Free from additives so everyone can enjoy its natural nutrition and deep flavor.
- (97% rice + 3% wild herbs)
- Add boiling water to enjoy as tea or even as a meal substitute with nurungji soup.
- You can also enjoy as cereal as well.
- Caution: This product can be hard to chew for people with weak teeth or the elderly.
- Note: This product (Nurungji) is susceptible to breaking during delivery.