Enjoy the crunchy and delicious Korean Sancheong Nurungji! Features the distinctive smokey, roasted flavor of traditional Korean nurungji (Korean roasted rice) made with rice sourced from Sancheong, Gyeongsangnam-do. It’s eco-friendly and free of synthetic additives, pesticides, preservatives, or pigments. Delicious and nutritious nurungji is perfect for those who:
- have to skip breakfast due to a busy morning routine
- want a simple but nutritious meal
- need a low-calorie meal during dieting
- have an irregular eating schedule
Nurungji is essentially the thin crust that forms on the bottom of traditional Korean pots and pans when cooking rice over the fire. Every Korean remembers searching the bottom of the rice pot for the golden, crispy, and addictingly tasty treat as a child. Enjoy it as a healthy snack, nurungji soup by adding hot water, or even as toppings for ramen or croutons on salad! Put your own twist on the Korean Sancheong Nurungji!
- Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place without moisture
- 99% Rice (Sancheng, Gyeongsangnam-do), Solomon's seal plant powder, bamboo salt
- Caution: It can be hard to chew for people with weak/sensitive teeth or the elderly.
- Note: It is inevitable that scorched rice will break during delivery.
- Made through a strict hygienic cooking process.
- Manufacturer: Sancheng Functional Congyeong Farming Union / Eco-friendly 557-3 in Samjang-myeon, Sancheong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do