Delicious Korean food made just like mom and pop used to! It’s easy to lose track of your budget by going out to eat every night. Instead, you can enjoy a delicious, highly nutritious, and comforting Korean classics right at home! This Busan dish uses various Korean seasonings to make the classic Korean spicy braised mackerel stew that’s as comforting as it’s addicting.
The soup base is built on Korean kelp and red pepper paste to add rich, complex flavors while removing the overly fishy overtones of the mackerel. Perfect for those craving some Korean comfort food without having to make it all from scratch.
Mackerel is high in omega 3 fatty acids and DHA, making it a delicious and highly delicious ingredient that is also low in price, earning its moniker “the barley of the sea: It’s long since established its place as one of Korea’s most treasured classic ingredients.
- Ingredients: Mackerel, Radish, Onion, Red Pepper, Green Onion
- First, place sliced radish at the bottom of the pan and then place the mackerel on top.
- Heat the pan up to medium-high heat for 5 minutes while adding water and sauce. For a thicker consistency, add less water.
- "When the water starts to boil, reduce the heat to medium, simmer for 20 minutes, add red pepper and onion, and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Finish with freshly cut green onion on top.
This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as egg, milk, buckwheat, soybean, wheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peach, and tomato.