This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE two-day delivery service. This specific item requires cold storage to stay fresh and safe to eat.
Note: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE two-day shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including Separate Free Shipping products in their order as they are shipped separately.
** Please note that frozen goods ship out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Deadline for frozen orders to ship out the same week is Tuesday 10 AM PST. All orders placed after the deadline will be shipped the following week to avoid delays and thawing of products**
Korean Beolgyo Cockle Set - 4 Types (12 Bags Total) per Order
Experience a taste of native Korea with the Korean Beolgyo Cockle Set, this time with more flavors! Featuring the highest quality seasonal cockles produced in the large, clean mudflats of Korea known for their rich nutrition and amazing natural flavor. Widely known in Korea as one of the most healthy ingredients, they are packed with protein and essential amino acids! The fresh, 100% Korean cockles are trimmed, cleaned, and immediately frozen in HACCP-certified sanitary facilities to preserve their natural taste and nutrition.
Each cockle is sourced from the Beolgyo coast known for its clean air and rich natural environment. Beolgyo is well known for producing Korea’s best sea cockles!
Enjoy all three selections included in each order:
- Beolgyo Cockles with Vinegar Dressing (150g) x 3 jars
- Beolgyo Seasoned Cockles (170g) x 3 bags
- Beolgyo Spicy Seasoned Cockles (170g) x 3 bags
- Beolgyo Soy Sauce Seasoned Cockles (170g) x 3 bags
- NO MSG / No Artificial Flavoring / No Additives / No Preservatives
- Each seasoned cockle selection is packed conveniently in 150g~170g portions for quick and easy access!
- Made with fresh Korean vegetables and natural condiments added to freshly-collected cockles from Beolgyo.
- Excellent as a side dish to a meal, with plain rice, as Korean bar food, or added in Korean dishes such as fried rice, bibim noodles, or bibimbap.
- Please keep in the freezer and thaw when ready to enjoy!
- 100% Korean Cockles From Beolgyo, Boseong
Beolgyo Cockles with Vinegar Dressing: Sea-cockle, red pepper paste (starch syrup, wheat flour, purified water, pepper seasoning (red pepper powder, salt, garlic, onion), soybean powder, salt, apple vinegar, sugar, minari, green onion, Cheongyang pepper, plum extract, garlic, red pepper powder, sesame seed
Beolgyo Seasoned Cockles: Sea-cockle, starch syrup, cockle broth, soy sauce, purified water, garlic, green onion, leek, red pepper powder, sesame oil, sesame seed, plum extract, chili pepper
Beolgyo Spicy Seasoned Cockles: Sea-cockle, starch syrup, cockle broth, soy sauce, sea salt, purified water, garlic, green onion, leek, red pepper powder, sesame oil, sesame seed, plum extract, chili pepper
Beolgyo Soy Sauce Seasoned Cockle: Sea-cockle, brewed soy sauce, Katsuo soy sauce, purified water, refined rice wine, sugar, garlic, pepper, Cheongyang red pepper, pepperoncini