Enjoy the taste of fresh summer bbq right at home with the amazing Smokeless Gas Eco Grill! Unlike ordinary charcoal grills, the Eco Grill is smoke-free thanks to its innovative, S-shaped grill that prevents oil from spilling into the flame. When oil drips into the charcoal, it creates stuffy smoke containing harmful carcinogens such as benzopyrene.
The Eco Grill makes indoor cooking safe, simple, and easy with ceramic charcoal logs! Savor the delightful aroma and roasted flavors of grilled fish, chicken, Korean pork belly, vegetables, and so much more!
The Eco Grill yields charcoal-like grilled meat that’s crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Unlike direct-heated grills, the heat from the far-infrared rays on the ceramic logs helps prevent an unpleasant, burnt aftertaste. Simply wait for them to heat up just like regular coals and it’s on to grilling! The far infrared rays and heat of the Eco Grill simultaneously cook the meat both on the outside and inside for the best, crisp sear and juicy meat.
The innovative S-shaped grill is designed to help prevent the splattering of oil as you cook and grill. It’s designed to allow the oil to naturally drip down away from the body to avoid oil splatter and simplify cleaning. Features a convenient detachable pan and oil drip tray for quick and easy cleaning.
Now you can roast your favorite meats and veggies using specialized infrared rays ands heat from the ceramic logs!
1. Remove the plastic from the grill and use a sponge to wipe it down before rinsing under running water.
2. Remove the plastic from the drip tray and insert into the bottom of the grill. Pour water onto the tray, enough to fill about half.
3. Open the gas container and place a cannister of gas inside. Pull the lever in order to mount the cannister properly.
4. Place the ceramic into the grill (please refer to the picture on the back of the manual).
5. Turn the ignition counter-clockwise until the fire starts.
6. Place the cooking tray on top of the grill. Wait 2-3 minutes for the grill to heat up, then start cooking!
- Body: Stainless Steel; approximately 46.5 x 28 x 12.5 cm
- Grill: Aluminum, Teflon Coating; approximately 37.5 x 28 x 1.5 cm