Seasoned Soybean Paste (aka ssamjang) is a must at all KBBQ parties! SOOKSUNGDAM Fermented Seasoned Soybean Paste is made using a traditional method, and 100% ingredients grown in Korea to produce a rich and flavorful tasting seasoned soybean paste.
How SOOKSUNGDAM Fermented Seasoned Soy Bean Paste is made:
- Only the best of Korean raw materials such as soybean and wheat are collected.
- Ingredients are fermented in a well controlled environment, where the temperature and humidity is stable.
- Fermented ingredients are then put in saltwater to ferment for a longer period of time.
- To create a richer flavor, the soybean paste ingredients are put into a second round of fermentation period.
- The well fermented seasoned soybeans paste is then mixed and safely packaged in a hygienic facility.
Red pepper powder, soybean, barley, wheat, rice, rice syrup, salt, and water.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.