Star-shaped Sliced Rice Cake for Soup (Tteokguk Tteok)
Ingredients: 100% Korean rice, salt, ethyl alcohol, purple sweet potato powder, pumpkin powder, white lotus powder, white lotus leave powder
How to Cook:
1. Wash sliced rice cake in running water.
2. Prepare broth to your preference (usually either seafood broth or beef broth).
3. Bring broth to a boil, add sliced rice cake, vegetables, & egg.
4. Stir occasionally so it doesn't stick at the bottom of the pot until the rice cake is softened.
5. Add green onion and toasted seaweed. Serve.