SUHYANGMI White Rice (Golden Queen #3) 4kg (Keep refrigerated) (Limited to 2 Packs per Order) Milled Date: 03/ 30/ 2023
Milled Date: 03/30/2023
Enjoy the staple of every Korean meal with the fresh flavor of SUHYANGMI White Rice, also known as Golden Queen 3. SUHYANGMI rice has been researched for 20 years to achieve its high-quality texture and flavor, capturing the roasted, delicious taste and aroma of freshly-made rice cooked in traditional Korean pots.
SUHYANGMI rice is cultivated in the fresh clean air and rich soil of Hwaseong, Gyeonggi Province. Through expert breeding techniques developed for years, SUHYANGMI rice boasts excellent genes for rich and full glutinous white rice. It’s the secret behind the full, glossy grains and delightfully soft and chewy texture. The small and uniform rice grains are easy to digest, ideal for infants, or recovering patients. SUHYANGMI rice has a fresh flavor and aroma akin to freshly cooked corn with even a subtle sweetness! It maintains its amazing flavor and consistency even after 24 hours of being cooked.
- SUHYANGMI rice grains are small and uniform so it only requires-10-15 percent less water than regular rice to make.
- The recommended ratio of water is 1:1
- However, the amount of water can be adjusted according to preference.
- Avoid moisture and store in a cool place to away from direct sunlight.
- Recommendation: Keep it sealed and refrigerated after opening.
- Recommendation: Eat as soon as possible after opening
- Newly harvested SUHYANGMI rice isn’t milled until two weeks prior to shipment to maintain its original authentic taste and aroma. The rice is stored in a cold warehouse to maintain and regulate freshness.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.