Enjoy fresh, flavorful, and nutrition-packed Kelp Seaweed Noodles from Wando made from all-natural Korean seaweed kelp. The refreshing taste of the sea is so well captured in these delightfully chewy noodles that you can even see the kelp grains in each individual noodle! Savor the light, healthy, and nutritious kelp noodles year-round! Perfect hot for those frigid winter nights or cold for those sweltering summer afternoons. Packed with key vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin K, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, and manganese as well as dietary fiber!
Quick and easy cold noodle recipe
- Simply boil 1 serving of noodles for approx. 4 minutes or until the noodles have been cooked to personal preference.
- If it starts to bubble and overflow, simply turn down the heat and remove excess water.
- Chill and rinse the noodles 1-3 times in cold water.
- Add noodles to the prepared broth with chives, kimchi, shredded dried seaweed, etc.
- Simply repeat the steps without chilling the noodles for the hot noodle recipe.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place after sealing.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g (360kcal.)
- Ingredients: Flour, Kelp, Salt
- Total Carbohydrates 78g (24%)
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 10g (17%)
- Total Fat 1g (2%)
- Saturated Fat 0.1g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 1,280mg (64%)