Featuring premium 100% domestic Korean Mekabu Seaweed collected by hand from the Wando Sea. Fresh, delicious, and absolutely packed with nutrition. Carefully selected Mekabu seaweed is dried naturally in the stiff sea breeze of Wando, Korea. Premium Mekabu seaweed has a rich dark green color, thick and broad leaves, and elastic texture.
- Rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
- Also contains fucoidan and alginic acid.
- Seaweed 100%
- Wando Mekabu seaweed is naturally salty. Wash thoroughly with water to remove saltiness.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place without moisture.
- Mold will grow if kept in a damp place. If you do experience mold, wash it off with saltwater and dry in the shade.