Enjoy fresh, flavorful, and nutrition-packed Tot Seaweed Noodles from Wando made from all-natural Korean tot seaweed. The refreshing taste of the sea is so well captured in these delightfully chewy noodles that you can even see the seaweed grains in each individual noodle! Savor the deep, rich, healthy, and nutritious tot seaweed noodles year-round! Perfect hot for those frigid winter nights or cold for those sweltering summer afternoons. This rich, dark tot seaweed is a type of wild seaweed native to the rocky coastlines of Korea, China, and Japan. Packed with key vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin K, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, and calcium as well as dietary fiber!
Quick and easy recipes
- Simply boil 1 serving of noodles for approx. 4 minutes or until the noodles have been cooked to personal preference.
- If it starts to bubble and overflow, simply turn down the heat and remove excess water.
- Chill and rinse the noodles 1-3 times in cold water.
- Add noodles with cold dipping sauce on the side and top with yellow radish, kimchi, shredded dried seaweed, etc.
- Simply repeat the steps without chilling the noodles for the hot noodle recipe and using hot broth instead of dipping sauce.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place after sealing.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g (346 kcal.)
- Ingredients: Flour, Tot Seaweed, Salt
- Sodium 619mg (24%)
- Total Carbohydrates 76g
- Sugar 1.0g (15%)
- Fiber 3g (1%)
- Total Fat 1.3g (1%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0mg (0%)
- Cholesterol 0mg (76%)
- Protein 9g
- Calcium 14mg (2%)
- Iron 5mg (39%)
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.