- Removes 99.9% of the mold with strong sterilization power.
- Gel type – don’t have to worry about flowing.
- Can be easily used in a narrow area with a sharp outlet.
- Less than 2% of effective chlorine - reduces odor and increases effectiveness.
- Passed the safety approbation with reliable domestic production.
How to Use
- Remove the moisture from the place to use and open the lid of the product.
- Apply the product to a moldy place with a thickness of about 3mm.
- Leave it for 3 to 5 hours and wash it with water.
*Increase the amount of time you use or leave depending on the degree of mold formation.
*Repeat 2 to 3 times until the mold is completely removed and it will be removed more cleanly.
Water, Sodium hypochlorite, surfactant - benzenesulfonic acid derivative (anionic), Potassium hydroxide
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov