In this foodie era, it’s hard to stay away from sweet and salty foods. Excessive seasonings, condiments, and strong flavors that overpower the original taste of the ingredients have become the norm. Now, you can enjoy healthier and tastier meals with the amazing All-Natural Vegetable Seasoning (Mild) from YONDU. Deliciously enhances your meal while bringing out the essence, aroma and true flavor of the main ingredients. Traditional Korean vegetables, such as Korean onion and radish, are soaked in a fermented soybean sauce to preserve and add depth of flavor. Cooking your favorite dish will become quick, simple, easy, and healthy! Great for all kinds of cooking from stir-fry to soups, stews, side dishes, and much more!
- You only need 1 spoon for 3-4 servings!
- It’s recommended to use lighter/ more mild seasoning during cooking due to the intense flavor of YONDU.
- Season to taste.
Stir-Fried Potatoes Recipe
- Slice the potatoes like french fries.
- Add oil in a pan and heat.
- Start stir-frying potatoes.
- Add a little water in a pan and cover it with a lid.
- Finish by seasoning with YONDU.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water.
- After 1 minute, take out and drain.
- Squeeze excess water out of spinach.
- Season with 1:1:1 ratio of YONDU, sesame seeds, and sesame oil.
- Soybeans, bay salt, wheat, fermented liquor, onions, radish.