For beginner cooks and those intimidated by cooking to expert home chefs, try the amazing All-Natural Vegetable Seasoning (Spicy) from YONDU. Deliciously enhances your meal while bringing out the essence, aroma and true flavor of the main ingredients. Simple, quick, and convenient so you can easily control the spiciness of your favorite dish! Perfect when cooking for the entire family, from young children to adults. Delicious, easy to use, and healthy!
The distinctive spice of Korean Cheongyang peppers is paired with traditional Korean vegetables, such as Korean onion and ginger. The ingredients are soaked in a fermented soybean sauce to preserve and add depth of flavor. Great for all kinds of cooking from stir-fry to soups, stews, side dishes, and much more!
- Shake it before use so that the spice mixes well.
- Add 1 spoonful of Yondu to add spice to any dish (3-4 servings)!
- Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
- Refrigerate after opening.
Mushroom & Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- Stir-fry trimmed and sliced vegetables such as mushrooms, green peppers, and onions in a lightly greased pan.
- Reduce the heat and add YONDU.
- Stir-fry a little more to finish.
Dried Pollock Hangover Soup Recipe
- Put sesame oil in a pan, stir-fry radish and dried shredded pollock, then add water and boil.
- Add bean sprouts and YONDU to finish. .
Vongole Pasta Recipe
- Add olive oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry garlic along with thawed and cleaned shellfish.
- Add cooked noodles, YONDU and pasta water as needed.
- Soybean, bay salt, cheongyang red pepper solution, onion, ginger, spice vegetable oil, fermented liquor, spicy pepper seasoning.