This earthy herbal tea has been long touted for its medicinal properties in traditional Asian medicine. Extracted from burdock roots, this tea is now catching the attention of scientists who confirm that the burdock root contains multiple types of vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants. Younwoo Burdock root tea has a wonderfully earthy, sweet flavor and can be enjoyed either hot or cold, perfect for any season! Paired with its wealth of health benefits, it’s no wonder this tea is a top-seller for our members!
- Store sealed at room temperature in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- 100% Burdock
- Very low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- High in dietary fiber, vitamin B6, Magnesium, Potassium, and Manganese.
- Teabags made using a biodegradable filter “Circulon PLA” from plant-based ingredients.
- Eco-friendly, non pigmented, fragrance-free, and preservative free.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov