Korean Persimmon Leaf Health Tea (Gamnip-cha) is a traditional herbal tea highly sought in Asia for its medicinal properties. Younwoo tea holds a balance of subtle green earthy flavors with undertones of fruit and mild tannin taste. Young leaves are picked in late spring, washed, and dried over a calculated time window before approved for optimal taste and body. Both rich and soft, Gamnip-cha is similar to green tea in terms of taste but packed with more vitamins and minerals like calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
Studies show that persimmon leaf tea has up to 10 times the amount of vitamin C, tannin, and essential amino acids than traditional teas in its category. If you drink it regularly long enough, you could lower your blood pressure, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, and even some cancers!
- Store sealed at room temperature in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- 100% Persimmon Leaf
- High in vitamin C, tannin, and fiber.
- Includes flavonoids that lower blood pressure and increase blood flow.
- Teabags made using a biodegradable filter “Circulon PLA” from plant-based ingredients.
- Eco-friendly, non pigmented, fragrance-free, and preservative-free.