Enjoy the healthy natural taste of Korean Purple Onion Juice from Changnyeong, Korea! The clean air and rich soils in Changnyeong are renowned for being the hotbed for Korea’s best onions. Sourced from local Korean farmers with over 18 years of experience!
Onion juice is a popular health drink for Koreans due to its high vitamin C content, potassium, and dietary fiber. Vitamin C regulates immune health, tissue repair, and iron absorption. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant which basically stops oxidation in your body that leads to cellular damage. While it can sound intimidating, onion juice extracts the natural sweetness from the onion and is, as a result, is actually very sweet to the taste. In juice form, you can get the full health benefits of whole, raw onions in an easily digestible pouch that’s both delicious and convenient.
- Changnyeong Uponuri onion juice is manufactured using only Changnyeong onions certified for geographical indication.
- Geographic labeling is when the fundamental quality, reputation, and characteristics of a product are originated from a specific region.
- Only onions certified for the geographical indication of Changnyeong Onion can use Uponuri trademark.
- Each batch undergoes a thorough, clean, 5-step wash.
- Produced in clean, HACCP-Certified manufacturing facilities.
- Storage period and method: Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity.
- Refrigerate or consume immediately after opening.
- Enjoy both cold and warm!
- Great for cooking! One pack of onion juice contains about 1 ½ whole onions. Flavorful and convenient!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.