Pickled Korean chili pepper is a savory, tangy, and mild Korean banchan that truly elevates the dinner spread. The chili pepper's iconic spice is complemented with a delightful vinegar tartness that makes it perfect with even just rice! The Cheongyang peppers are specially picked and sorted for that final crisp taste! A perfect combination of iconic Korean flavors!
- Store in a cool place, and keep in refrigerator after opening
- Red pepper 65% (domestic)
- Pickled in soy sauce (purified water, skim soybeans (imported)), vinegar, sugar, sun salt
- Chili contains capsaicin which studies show stimulates appetite and is effective for blood circulation
- Specially grown Cheongyang peppers
Cheongyang Pepper 65%, Soy Sauce, Apple Vinegar, Sugar, Sea Salt