Pickled Korean chili pepper is a savory and spicy Korean banchan that truly elevates the dinner spread. The chili pepper's iconic spice is complemented with a delightful vinegar tartness that makes it perfect with even just rice! The Cheongyang peppers are specially picked and sorted to ensure that final crisp taste of spice, tartness, and sweetness. A perfect combination of iconic Korean flavors! Careful, you may sweat a little from eating these too quickly.
- Store in a cool place, and keep in refrigerator after opening
- Red pepper 65% (domestic)
- Pickled in soy sauce (purified water, skim soybeans (imported)), vinegar, sugar, sun salt
- Chili contains capsaicin which studies show stimulates appetite and is effective for blood circulation
- Specially grown Cheongyang peppers
Cheongyang Pepper 65%, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Sea Salt.