Try Wellness Farm's delicious original Mother's Japchae with fresh, crispy vegetables and cold, soft noodles. The taste is slightly sweet, just right for Japchae! Features 6 kinds of healthy, domestically grown vegetables near Jirisan, Korea including spinach, onion, pepper, carrot, garlic and shiitake. The vermicelli noodles are made from 100% Korean sweet potato starch and are perfectly complemented by the fermented shiitake mushroom base, red pepper and apple broth. A delicious blend of Korean flavors and healthy too!
For delicious Korean Japchae!
- Put the vermicelli noodles and vegetables into a pot and add boiling water to cook noodles. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain all the excess water
- Then, heat oil on a pan and add the mix to stir-fry.
- Add the Japchae sauce as the mix is cooking.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes before plating and serve.
- Wellness Farms sponsors the Music Club for Hana, a low-income children's music education.
- Instant noodles: 100% sweet potato starch
- Vegetables: Spinach, onion, garlic, pepper, carrot, shiitake (all domestic)
- Sauce: mixed soy sauce [skim soybean (foreign), wheat (wheat) (US), refined salt (domestic), red pepper fermented liquid (pepper (domestic), sugar (domestic), apple fermentation solution (apple (domestic)
- Sesame oil: 100% sesame seeds (Foreign, India, Pakistan, Ethiopia)
- Sodium 1,016mg (51%)
- Carbohydrates 64g (20%)
- Sugar 10g (10%)
- Fat 0g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0g (0%)
- Protein 4g (7%)
Percentage (%) based on the daily nutritional value of 2000kcal, so it may vary depending on the calories needed per individual.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.