Make authentic Korean sikhye effortlessly at home with Donggang Maru’s Simple Sikhye bags. This traditional Korean drink has a delightfully light, sweet, and refreshing flavor! Made in clean and safe state-of-the-art automated sanitation systems.
- Add 400g of rice (1~2 bowls) in a jar, 60 oz. of water, and 5 bags of Sikhye (tea bag)
- Switch the electric rice cooker to “keep warm” setting
- Once the rice grains start to form after about 7 to 8 hours, boil it and take out the tea bag.
- Add sugar or ginger depending on your preference.
- Cool the sikhye down in an appropriate container.
- Cool and store refrigerated or frozen.
Storage: Store bags at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or moisture.
Ingredients: Malt 60% [barley 100%], refined sugar 40%
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov