These ingredients are farmed from specific regions known to specialize in each produce and are only harvested while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. Bracken, also known as Fernbrake, is easily one of Korean's most representative vegetables. It is used in various recipes and its high fiber content makes it great for digestion.
1. Soak the thistle in lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Rinse under running water 3-4 times, until completely clean.
3. Boil for 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. Squeeze excess water from the thistle and fry in a pan with perilla oil (or any oil of your choice) and preferred ingredients such as garlic, green onion, salt, etc.
5. Enjoy as stir-fry or add to your mixed rice (bibimbap)!
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov