Freshly harvested Korean eggplant dried in Masauhs’ ultra-clean HACCP facilities. Pre-sliced for convenience and portability. Great for making eggplant namul (veggie dish), a traditional banchan (side dish) which is renown in Korea for its delectable taste and numerous health benefits.
- Soak desired amount of dried eggplant in warm water for one hour.
- Rinse in running water 3-4 times, squeezing out water thoroughly.
- In a frying pan, add sesame oil, the dried eggplant, garlic, onion, and green onion.
- Season with soy sauce or salt and pepper as you desire. Enjoy!
- Adds amazing flavor to your bibimbap!
- All Natural / No additives or preservatives
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO
- Low Calorie, low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium
- High in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B, phytonutrient content