These ingredients are farmed from specific regions known to specialize in each produce and are only harvested while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. Korean dried radish leaves are an excellent source of healthy vitamins, calcium, minerals, and fiber while being low in calories. The radish is dried using traditional Korean methods to maintain its clean healthy flavor, aroma, and rich nutrition.
1. Soak the dried radish greens in water for half a day.
2. Add a spoonful of salt to water and boil over high heat.
3. Lower fire to medium heat and boil for 30 to 40 more minutes, then turn off the heat, cover the lid, and let sit for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse under running water 3 to 4 times, until completely clean.
5. Peel off the transparent skin.
5. Enjoy as a stir-fried dish or add it when cooking your rice.