These ingredients are farmed from specific regions known to specialize in each produce and are only harvested while in season. They are then dried through traditional methods and packaged in HACCP certified facilities in order to ensure only clean, high-quality products. Sweet potato stems are low in calories and high in fiber, which makes it a a healthy, delicious side to any meal. They are also rich in vitamins and with these Dried Sweet Potato Stems, you can enjoy a different texture than if you were to eat them raw.
1. Soak the thistle in lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Rinse under running water 3-4 times, until completely clean.
3. Boil for 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. Squeeze excess water from the thistle and fry in a pan with perilla oil (or any oil of your choice) and preferred ingredients such as garlic, green onion, salt, etc.
5. Enjoy as stir-fry or add to your mixed rice (bibimbap)!