Boost your health and mood with Gijangmulsan’s rich and nutritious seaweed blend of seven types of different native Korean seaweed! Straight from the shores of Korea, this dried seaweed is packed with unique sea flavor and even more nutrients. Dried seaweed is a staple in every Korean household. Used in a variety of dishes from bibimbap to salads, the flavor of the sea is subtly captured in this quintessential Korean favorite. Now you can enjoy seaweed mixes at home as a delicious side dish, salad, or with Korean classics like bibimbap.
Simply soak the seaweed mix in cold water for about 3 to 5 minutes, drain the water and add with the savory and tart lemon dressing for a delicious seaweed salad. Seaweed is one of the best power foods you can enjoy - rich in essential nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and iodine - giving much needed nutrients to your body and soul. The flavor of the sea is subtly captured in this delicious and diverse dried seaweed mix. Perfect for busy modern people who need a quick meal without the fuss and mess of cooking and cleaning.
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Good source of Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus and Zinc,
- High in Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- 7 Seaweed Types
- Wakame Seaweed, Dark Green Seaweed, Dark Red Seaweed, Agar, Kelp,Seaweed Stem, Korean Red Algae
Seaweed Bibimbap: :
- Simply soak seaweed in cold water for 3 to 5 minutes, drain the water and put it on the rice.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and mix well.
- Try adding fried eggs, sesame oil, laver and sesame seeds for more deep flavors.
- You can mix cooked noodles instead of rice.
- Soak seaweed in cold water for 3 to 5 minutes, drain the water.
- Add lemon dressing and mix well.
- If you are sensitive to the smell of seaweed, vinegar can be added to boiling water to remove the aroma.
* For a crisp texture, after draining the water, put the seaweed in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes before eating!