Make Korean classics right at home with premium Korean Wheat Flour Pancake Mix from Donggangmaru. Its amazing savory flavor and crispy texture are perfect for delicious Korean pancakes such as kimchi pancakes, zucchini pancakes, vegetable pancakes, and much more!
- Add 500g (2 cups) of Korean wheat flour and 3 cups of water (5-6 servings) and stir gently with a whisk.
- Chop kimchi, leek, pepper, pumpkin, etc. into sizes according to your preference and mix.
- Add cooking oil to a heated frying pan, pour out the dough and spread thinly.
Korean Fried Zucchini Recipe
- 1 zucchini, 1 egg, 1/2 cup flour, 4 tablespoons cooking oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Cut zucchini into desired thicknesses and sprinkle a little salt on top.
- After 10 minutes, press the water off the zucchini with a paper towel.
- Grease a heated pan with plenty of cooking oil and fry zucchini pancakes coated with flour over medium heat.
- Soy sauce, lemon juice, and vinegar for a delicious lemon vinegar soy sauce and mix together
- Be careful when cooking, as oil may splash out and cause burns.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight or humidity.
- Do not store with cosmetics, detergent, oil, etc. as it absorbs odor and moisture well.
- Keep the sealed product refrigerated since the opened product may be contaminated by insects, foreign substances, and mold.
- Flour 94.7% (wheat), potato starch, brown sugar, glutinous rice flour, refined salt, pepper powder, onion powder, garlic powder, gardenia yellow
- Produced in a state-of-the-art automated sanitary equipment system.