Enjoy the light and spicy taste of Korean Buckwheat Bibim Makguksu during the hot summer months! This classic Korean delicacy features buckwheat noodles in a spicy sauce. Refreshing, healthy, and absolutely brimming with flavor!
Made with domestic buckwheat grown in the high altitude (700m) of Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, renown for their prime buckwheat season. This naturally grown buckwheat is rich in nutrients such as protein, lysine, and vitamin p (rutin).
No preservatives / No artificial additives
- Add 1 serving (110 g) of cold noodles to 4 cups of boiling water and boil for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir often so that the noodles don’t stick when you boil.
- Rinse the boiled noodles in cold water and plate.
- Mix the noodles with bibim sauce.
- You can add cucumber, carrot, boiled egg, vinegar, mustard, etc. based on your preference
- Noodle (600g): Wheat flour, buckwheat, sweet potato starch, noodles added alkali, salt
- Bibim sauce (40g x 4ea): red pepper paste, brown rice, red pepper seasoning, salt, red pepper paste, bean meju, red pepper powder, sugar, starch syrup, purified water, salt, liquid fructose, fermented nutrition, Malt extract, tomato ketchup, onion puree, garlic, red pepper powder, sodium L-glutamate, sesame seeds, citric acid, disodium succinate, paprika extract, fermented alcohol
- Contains wheat, buckwheat, soybean, tomato
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- Refrigerate after opening and keep sealed.
- This product is manufactured in the same facilities as products containing eggs, milk, buckwheat, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, peaches, tomatoes, shrimp, pork, mackerel, crab, walnuts, chicken, beef, squid, and shellfish.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.