Save time and energy with the delicious, aromatic, and flavorful Samgyetang ingredients from Gangwondo Masua. High-quality, natural Korean ingredients are carefully selected and portioned to the perfect ratio for amazing homemade samgyetang! All you need is chicken!
Samgyetang is a favorite traditional Korean chicken stew that’s rich in flavor and nutrition. This soothing stew features a whole chicken stuffed with nutrient-dense ingredients such as Korean jujube (red dates), anglica, and glutinous rice. Once all these rich flavors are released in the thickened broth, the stew is ready to be served. The chicken meat is both tender and rich as the ingredients blend wonderfully together.
1. Open the package and remove ingredients.
2. Wash all the ingredients once under running water.
3. Soak them in a pot with the appropriate amount of water for about 30 minutes.
4. Add the prepared chicken and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Season to personal preference and enjoy!
Prickly castor oil tree 40 g, oriental raisin tree 25 g, Astragalus 15g, Jujube 10g, Sangji 8g, Anglica 5g.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.