Featuring Organic Certified Dried Seaweed from Haemalgeun. This healthy and delicious seaweed is cultivated and picked completely free from any pesticides and fertilizers. Seaweed contains a significant amount of minerals such as iodine, calcium, and potassium. It’s also rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin E, all while being low in calories! It’s soft and chewy texture makes it perfect for a variety of delicious Korean dishes.
Haemalgeun is a natural seaweed specialty company that produces some of Korea’s best natural seaweed products.
- Produced with minimal processing to reduce nutrient loss. There is a small chance that foreign substances such as small shrimp may be in seaweed.
- Soak in water and wash clean before use.
- Add vinegar, a bit of sugar, soaked seaweed, and shredded cucumbers in cold water. Finish with ice for a deliciously refreshing cold broth. Add ice during the hot summer.
- For a comforting and savory seaweed soup, add mussels, beef, soy sauce, sesame oil, and minced garlic with dried sea mustard and boil together.
- Also great in fried noodles, side dishes, stir-fry, and much more!
- Storage Method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.