Enjoy this clean freeze-dried Siraegi in mixed rice, banchan, or stew instantly! You can make varieties of Korean vegetable dishes without the need for tedious, time-consuming preparation. The Siraegi is freeze-dried at -40 degrees F before being molded into a cube to keep its aroma and texture intact. These cubes contain all-natural Korean radish greens that preserve their intense flavors and nutrition.
Freeze-drying not only seals in the natural taste and freshness of the radish greens, but also intensifies its original flavor, aroma, and bountiful nutritional benefits, much like fermentation does with Korean banchan.
When you want to cook rice, soup, steamed dishes, or other classic Korean recipes requiring Siraegi, just use this cube! Since rice holds a significant amount of moisture and heat, simply add one Siraegi Cube for instantly delicious and nutritious mixed rice.
1. Place the Siragi cube in water, and wait for around 30 seconds for the ingredients to rehydrate.
2. When the cube rehydrates to its original vegetable form, feel free to immediately use the vegetables for rice, fried dishes, banchan (side dishes), or soup as you please!
3. Add some perilla or sesame oil when cooking rice or fried dishes for delicious added layers of rich flavor!
- Freeze-dried Tuktak Vegetables Series
- Made from Korean vegetables with great taste and distinctive flavor.
- Anyone can make vegetable dishes conveniently with ease!
- More convenient thanks to one-portion packs and storage at room temperature!
- The white powder on the vegetable cubes is Korean rice powder. Don't worry and enjoy the food with peace of mind!
- Contains 96.15% Seasoned Korean Thistle, 3.85% Rice Powder (Domestic Korean)
- Vegetables undergo a thorough, high-quality screening process at hygienic manufacturing facilities with HACCP certification, so you don't even need to wash them!