About this item
- Vegan Certified Toner Pads – Contains Vegan values and philosophy for symbiosis with nature in all raw materials and manufacturing processes. This product has been certified as EVE VEGAN in France after a strict verification process.
- Hydrating & Refreshing– Fresh seasonal ingredients born and grown in Korea are used as core ingredients and the ingredients are maximized to ensure that healthy vitality is delivered intact. The ingredients of Korea make our skin bloom most naturally.
- No Animal-derived Ingredients, No GMO-derived ingredients, No Mineral oil, and No artificial pigments!
- pH Weak Acidic Formula – Applied pH 4-6 weak acidic formula concerning the healthiest skin. It balances the moisture and oil needed by the skin to balance the broken skin and develops the natural strength of the skin.
- Brown Rice Extract 85.92% - Use brown rice extract to increase the density of high-quality moisturizing ingredients and enhance skin affinity and soothing effects
- Biodegradation Cotton Pads – Made from natural cotton fibers that do not use chemical agents and are safe for skin irritation and do not emit microplastics
- Scent – Premium Herb Scent to Relax Your Mind
- Texture – Pure Cotton Pad that wipes gently without skin irritation
How to use
After washing your face, gently wipe off the entire face except around the eyes and pat it gently to absorb it.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Propanediol, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Citrate, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Glycereth-26, Ethyl hexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Capryloy| Salicylic Acid
Caution for use
- Stop using the product if redness, swelling, irritation, or rash occurs when skin is exposed to direct sunlight; if symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid the area around your eyes
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov