Introducing MAMMA RECIPE's Kkini Kit Starter Set - the perfect solution for those craving a warm, healthy Korean meal that tastes just like mom used to make.
With Kkini Kit, you get a hearty bowl of rice with a savory aroma and a burst of flavor from the sweet dried vegetables, all in one convenient package.
The vegetables are infused with the fresh spring breeze of Jeju Island and are packed with vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber, making Kkini-Kit a nutritious and satisfying meal in every bowl. Combined with the delightfully chewy and aromatic rice, it creates a hearty and wholesome taste that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
We want your cooking experience to be as relaxing, enjoyable, and healthy as possible with Kkini Kit today.
What's in Kkini Kit Starter Set:
- Microwaveable Kkini Kit Rice Pot
- Flower Fragrant Rice 200g x 2 cans
- Jeju Dried Rapeseed Green Mix (Yuchae Namul Mix) 20g x 1 bag
- Jeju Dried Aster Mix (Chwi Namul Mix) 20g x 1 bag
- Gourmet Soy Sauce 100ml x 1
- Sesame Oil Sticks x 2
Need More Rice & Vegetables? Please check out our refill sets: https://www.seoulmills.com/products/mamma-recipe-kkini-kit-refill-set
Kkini Kit Starter Highlights
THE RICE POT:
- The Kkini Kit rice pot is reusable and versatile, allowing you to use it for steaming, or reheating in the microwave.
- The pot is microwave-safe, made of safe PP material, heat-resistant from -20°C to 120°C.
- Not suitable for gas stoves, induction cooktop, or oven.
- Flower Fragrant Rice, Shiplihyang (십리향), was developed over 10 years of extensive research by the Jeollabuk-do Agricultural Research & Extension Services. With excellent farms and strict production management, you can taste the difference in every bite.
- Flower Fragrant Rice boasts an abundance of 2-AP, the main aroma component in fragrant rice. It’s about 3~5 times more than other fragrant rice varieties.
- Its low fat content helps to maintain freshness longer than other fragrant rice varieties.
- Clean rice: from harvesting to packaging, every step of the process is managed in their exclusive RPC for the highest quality results.
All the vegetables are grown on the volcanic soil of Jeju Island, known for its rich nutrients and mineral content. Vegetables grown in Jeju Island are highly valued for their quality, sustainability and nutritional value. A mild climate with plenty of sunlight and fresh air allows vegetables to grown slowly and develop a rich flavor.
These dried vegetables are packed with vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber, making Kkini-Kit a nutritious and satisfying meal in every bowl.
How to use the Kkini-Kit (1.5 servings):
- Step 1: Rinse one can of rice and one pouch of dried vegetables in the Kkini-Kit pot 3-4 times.
- Step 2: Add 2 cups of water to the pot using the empty rice can.
- Step 3: Close the lid and cook in the microwave for 7 minutes. Check once it's done and cook in the microwave for another 7 minutes. Depending on the power of your microwave, you may need to cook for another couple of minutes. Allow it to simmer for an additional 3 minutes. *Caution: The pot will be hot after cooking, so be careful!
- Step 4: Add soy sauce and sesame oil to taste. Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Kkini-Kit meal!
- Jeju Dried Rapeseed Green Mix (Yuchae Namul Mix): Dried rapeseed greens, dried radish, dried carrot, dried onion
- Jeju Dried Aster Mix (Chwi Namul Mix): Dried aster, dried shiitake mushroom, dried carrot
- Gourmet Soy Sauce: Soybean, salt, vegetable stock
- Sesame Oil: Sesame Oil (sesame seed) Contains sesame seed.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.