About this item
MR. BAKERY's Vegan Tea Time Cookies are a great vegan way to enjoy sweets! These cookies are made with carefully selected ingredients such as 100% Korean wheat, soy milk, almond powder, and coconut oil. Contains high protein and high fiber - 6g of protein and 3g of dietary fiber per bag. This low-calorie snack uses prebiotics instead of sugar to make it even healthier.
Try fresh Hallabong vegan cookies that everyone can enjoy!
*What is Hallabong?
It is a unique type of tangerine that grows in Korea's Jeju island.
- Healthy sweetness with prebiotics.
- No Milk, No Butter, No Egg, No Palm oil.
- 100% domestic Korean wheat, only selected healthy ingredients used.
- Plant-based protein.
- High-protein, high-fiber.
- Vegan certification by the British Vegetarian Association.
- Manufactured in a HACCP-certified facility.
- Zero cholesterol, low fat and low trans fat.
When to eat?
- When you're in a serious need of a tea time with delicious snack!
- When you are low on sugar while working.
- When you are craving sweets while traveling.
- When your children need a healthy snack.
Wheat Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Soy Milk, Palm Oil, Soybean Powder, indigestible Maltodextrin, Candy Orange Peel, Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Oligosaccharide, Almond Powder, Candy Lemon Peel, Hallabong Zest, Ceylon Tea Leaves, Black Tea Extract Powder, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Enzyme-treated Stevia, Synthetic Fragrance, Mixed Formulation
Method of Storage
Store in a cool and dry place.
Exp. Date: 06/29/2023
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.