Choose between three delicious flavors of authentic curry instantly from Ottogi! Made from an aromatic blend of original spices including turmeric to yield a golden, rich, savory, and spicy curry.
Simply add the curry powder to your favorite vegetables and protein for a rich, thick, aromatic curry!
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Reseal after opening.
Ingredients (10 servings): Ottogi Baekse Curry 200g, Meat (beef, pork, chicken) 300g, Onion (4 medium) 600g, Potato (2 large) 400g, Carrot (2 small) 240g, Ottogi cooking oil, 4 tablespoons (60 g), 1,400 ml (7 cups) water.
- Cut meat, onion, potato, and carrot into suitable size and mix well with Ottogi cooking oil.
- After roasting, pour 1,400 ml (7 cups) of water and boil until the ingredients are completely cooked.
- After lowering the heat, add granules Ottogi Baekse Curry little by little to thicken to preference.
- Bring it to a low boil before serving on top of fresh rice to enjoy delicious curry rice!
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g
- Curry 10.0% [Turmeric, Corian (Morcolic acid), cumin, fenugreek, cornel, wheat flour, dextrin, mixed cooking oil [palm olein oil, (From Malaysia), palm stearin oil (from Malaysia)], cornflour, refined salt, Ottogi seasoning (soybean), vegetable cream (milk), onion flavored powder, garlic-flavored powder, mixed preparation (modified starch, white sugar, dextrin), white sugar, Jasne seasoning powder, Seasoning seasoning powder No. 1, seasoning oil, powder yeast extract, soy flavor powder.
- This product is manufactured in a manufacturing facility with turmeric, pork, shrimp and tomato products.