Try the comforting traditional Korean Dried Pollock Soup from Ottogi, perfect for those cold winter mornings and also as a lifesaving hangover cure! Made from a dried fish base (pollock), this revitalizing soup is known by Koreans as a detoxifier due to its high amount of essential B vitamins and amino acids. Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from all-natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. Fresh pollock and high-quality Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in world-class, HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich, umami flavors and nutrition. The ingredients are so efficiently frozen that each ingredient reverts to its original fresh state during cooking! Revitalize your body’s energy with the savory, rich, and satisfyingly flavor of hot dried pollock soup and fresh aromatic taste of traditional Korean vegetables in this Korean classic from Ottogi.
1. Boil 1 block in 300 ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
- Domestic Dextrin green onion, salt, egg roe, egg, pollock broth flavoring powder, modified starch, bone extract, anchovy sauce, garlic, pollock seasoning powder (soybean, wheat), pollock broth powder, beef extract, flavor enhancer, starch mixture, tuna seasoning soy sauce, dried red pepper, carotene
- Carbohydrates 10g (3%)
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 5g (9%)
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)
- Sodium 770mg (40%)
*Manufactured in same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.