Try the comforting traditional Korean Dried Pollock Soup from Ottogi, perfect for those cold winter mornings and also as a lifesaving hangover cure! Made from a dried fish base (pollock), this revitalizing soup is known by Koreans as a detoxifier due to its high amount of essential B vitamins and amino acids.
Fresh pollock and high-quality Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich flavors and nutrition.
1. Boil 1 block in 300 ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
- Dextrin green onion, salt, egg roe, egg, pollock broth flavoring powder, modified starch, bone extract, anchovy sauce, garlic, pollock seasoning powder (soybean, wheat), pollock broth powder, beef extract, flavor enhancer, starch mixture, tuna seasoning soy sauce, dried red pepper, carotene
- Carbohydrates 10g (3%)
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 5g (9%)
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)
- Sodium 770mg (40%)
*Manufactured in the same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.